How popular Nigerian dancer Kodak died from electrocution
The death of the dancer who is well-known within the music industry has drawn reaction from some Nigerian musicians.
Nigerian dancer Love Divine, popularly known as Kodak, has died from electrocution which she suffered at the home of ace music director Clarence Peters.
Kodak was rumoured to have died while charging her phone during a video shoot at Clarence’s house.
After speaking with reliable sources, Pulse Nigeria can reveal that she was not at the director’s house for a full video shoot.
Due to the lockdown, the dancer was in Clarence’s house for an isolated shot and in-between takes, she took a break to plug her phone downstairs.
During that process, she was unfortunately electrocuted before she rushed to an unnamed hospital close by where she was pronounced dead.
Kodak was popular in the industry for working with Clarence in videos for acts like Burna Boy, Tekno, Davido, Olamide and more.
Pulse Nigeria have reached out to Clarence to get words from him about the incident.
One of the last videos she posted on her Instagram page was one of her with popular dancer, Poco Lee.
The death of the dancer who is well-known within the music industry has drawn reaction from some artists.
“The vixen in the Haba Video, ‘picture Kodak’ just died, it hurts so much cos we became close after, I don’t know how to handle my emotions Face with cold sweat,” rapper Blaqbonez said on Twitter.
Click To Share This Post